You have probably heard the news that Personal care businesses/ Salons are being allowed to reopen at 12:01 a.m. on June 30th 2021. That includes Metamorphosis Hair!
We could not be more thrilled to finally get to see you again, but we also know that the process of reopening and supporting local businesses feels pretty confusing right now. That is why we wanted to take a minute to tell you what we are planning.
We have spent these last few weeks figuring out the best process for cleaning, sanitizing, and booking. Clients like you helped us build this business, so we want to make sure you always feel safe and comfortable. With that in mind, if there is anything you feel we’ve overlooked below, let’s talk! Send us an email!
How we are handling booking:
Please email us your request for an appointment, or alternatively you may book online through the website.
· We are currently rescheduling all appointments that were already scheduled before we had to close. We are so excited to get back to work on June 30th and wanted to take a moment to explain everything we will be doing at Metamorphosis Hair to implement the highest levels of safety for our guest and ourselves, while adhering to the guidelines set forth by government and local officials.
• Upon re-opening we will be open several days a week with extended hours in order serve as many guests as possible while staggering appointments to maintain social distancing procedures.
•Your stylist has completed an online certification sponsored by Barbicide to ensure they have mastered best practices for disinfecting all styling tools after each use.
• Your stylist will have their temperature taken before each shift. If your stylist has a fever or presents any signs of illness appointments will be canceled and rescheduled.
• Your stylist will also be wearing a mask/shield and apron during every appointment. These items will be disinfected after completion of each appointment.
• All stations, styling chairs, shampoo bowls, shampoo bowl hardware and dryer chairs will be disinfected after each client use. During business hours, we will be dedicated to cleaning and disinfecting.
• Along with intraday cleaning as described, a thorough deep clean of the salon will be completed after business hours. These cleanings include chemical fogging to eliminate any surface contamination.
• For the near future we will be accepting EFT (electronic funds transfers) as a form of contactless payment or Cash payments Only. (Debit and Credit payments are temporarily suspended).
How to prepare for your appointment.
Once you have got your appointment scheduled, you are likely wondering: What is this going to look like?
Here is what I am asking each client to do in addition to the above-mentioned measures:
· The government regulations states that everyone must comply with the following, and I am following that protocol to a T.
· Please bring your (PPE) mask/s and gloves to your appointment, if you do not have your PPE (Gloves & Mask) we will provide one at $3.00 each. Per local regulations, stylists and clients must always wear a well fitted mask which covers both mouth and nose for the duration of the appointment.
· Before your appointment begins, we will do a temperature screening and ask a few questions regarding your health.
· Before entering the premises for your appointment, we are requesting the use of the Hand Sanitizer provided just outside the salon entrance for every person intending on entering the salon.
· Upon arrival for your appointment please wait in your car, give us a call upon arrival and our front desk will notify you when it is time to come in the salon.
· Please come to your appointment alone as there will be no waiting area or seating for guests or children or pets.
· No Magazines, tablets, complementary drinks, or snacks can be provided at this time, also no food or beverages are allowed to be consumed in the salon.
· Please limit the number of personal items you bring inside the salon to help with sanitation. Eg: (Your form of payment, PPE (gloves & Mask/s) and Phone).
· At this time, the Toilet Facilities will not be available. (Until further notice)
· While we always strive to bring you the best service possible, please understand currently we are trying to limit the duration of appointments to service as many clients as possible.
· My no-show and cancellation policies still apply. To cancel or reschedule, please give me 48 hours notice. Of course, if you wake up feeling ill on the day of your appointment, these policies do not apply!
· Stay home and take care of yourself! We ask that you please stay home if you are feeling sick, and the same goes for us. We will be happy to work with you to schedule another appointment as soon as you are feeling better after 21 days.
Some Common FAQs.
· How do I make an appointment?
· What sort of services are you offering right now?
· What safety precautions are you taking?
· What if I am not comfortable with your process?
Answers to FAQs.
· Feel free to request your appointment/s via email at:
Or via our online booking portal: http://metamorphosishair911.com
· We will be offering all salon services except shampoos with hair cuts please be sure to shampoo & condition your hair prior to coming to the salon.
· Shampoo’s & Blow-dry’s will be eliminated for most services. (except for chemical services and intricate services).
· We will require Wet Downs to be completed at home by yourself prior to coming into the salon for your Texturize appointment.
· Please be sure to detangle your hair thoroughly prior to your appointment/s to avoid a lengthier and more costly appointment.
· Safety precautions taken by us are as stated above.
· If you find yourself unable to comply with or are uncomfortable with our process, we welcome your feedback, and you may also reply to this email!
We are expecting that some of this process might change over the next few weeks and that we will likely have to adapt our booking policies and how we work more than once. We are going to do everything we can to make this as easy as possible for you while also prioritizing your health and safety.
Thank you for taking time to review this list so you know what to expect at your appointment. We appreciate your patience as we go through this re-opening phase and cannot wait to see you in the salon!
Until we see each other again (which is so soon!), be well!
Your stylist at Metamorphosis Hair!
Powered by GoDaddy
Metamorphosis Hair is adhering to the guidelines mandated by the Ontario Provincial Government regarding the COVID-19 outbreak & specifically relating to our business services.
We are happy announce that we are open from 30th June '2021 for in salon services. All hair appointments and retail purchases are available online or via E-mail. We have posted updated guidance on what you need to know when coming to our location for service appointments and pick ups below.
Thank you! We really do appreciate for your continued support of our small business and we hope to see you soon! Stay safe.